Thursday, April 12, 2018

River of Eternal Love

True Gratitude like I have never felt before
Feeling a rush of love wash over me
As I feel the essence of pure freedom and joy
soft tears welling in my eyes

This gratitude is pure
Like water, nourishing my soul
the feeling of oneness within my heart
The pull of connection to all things

The source of this gratidue
is not affirmations
or lists

The source is letting go of all desire to change
All desire to control
All desire to be different than I am
All need to acquire more

Dropping the heavy weight and burden
of needful thinking
and recognizing
I am

I am all that I will ever be
I am all that could ever want
I am the river of eternal love within
drinking the cool clean water of life

What more could I ask for than life
What more could I ask for than breadth
What more could I ask for than to see with my eyes
What more could I ask for than to be in the presence of natures beauty

The greatest gift of all, to be alive, to be born from natures womb
What a miracle, what a gift, thrown into life
with nothing but flesh, blood, bone and muscle
My heart is vulnerable, but as it is exposed
Its beauty shines through

Thank you for making me into this fragile child
This emotional mess
This sorrow and misery
This burden of love

This radiant moment
Pure golden light
shinning from my heart
as the cracks let the light shine through

Ever in Wonder, this miracle
Nothing to fear
Everything to love
All that is here, was given

I have no control,
or reason
I can not explain
or resolve the paradox

That I am here.
In all probability
I shouldn't be
But I am

Thank you
My Love
My Source
My Soul

The Eternal divine
Radiant silhouette
of a dancing beauty
eluding my sight
But feeding my soul

Thank you

1 comment: