Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sailing Across the Ocean

To my far away family,
my mom, my sisters, my brother, 
my aunts, my uncles, my cousins, 
my grandmother, My In-laws

Often thinking of you
Hoping you are well

Many waves of the ocean are rocking my boat
at the moment
I'm sailing across the Atlantic
in a row boat

The ocean threatens to swallow me
without judgment
or scorn
but only because 
that is was the ocean does

I see the waves come over may head
they crash down on me and 
drench me their raw energy and power
the force pulls me and pushes on me
I release and let go
having no control over the outcome
knowing that I am just a particle of dust in this universe
but I feel blessed to have been hit by the wave

Blessed to have been obliterated
by the majestic sea

Somehow I always bob to surface in my
little row boat

I start again on my journey
sailing across the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment